75-minute sessions offered 2 evenings per week, exclusively tailored to match play development. Children are guaranteed 2 matches every evening and will follow adaptive formatting to highlight crucial situations and urgency, and adapt to realistic scenarios. Open to S2 and non-S2 squash players, the scrimmaging experience will achieve improvements in 6 key areas
- Tactical Rehearsal and Combinations
- Expert Decision Making in Rallies
- Improvement in Score-line Management
- Problem Solving and Finding Gameplan Solutions
- Winning the Serve vs. Return Exchange
- Decisive vs. Deceptive and Controlled vs. Creative
TAKE THE NEXT STEP.
GET IN TOUCH.