S2 Squash Home Concentration Challenge!
As all S2ozzies would be aware, we have used our BATAK as a big part of our SAS programming and specifically the Psychology Curriculum. The BATAK is a modern version of number grids, which have been historically used to measure reactions and capacity to attenuate to a task. Our online SAS curriculum is working on both their imagery and concentrations skills at the moment!
Today we are kicking off our “HOME CONCENTRATION CHALLENGE”.
- Click here to access a great online number grid maker!
- You’ll need to manually select FIVE (5) rows and FIVE (5) columns then click the “Get ready to concentrate” button
- From the moment you press the “Get ready to concentrate” button you are being timed!
- At the conclusion of your 25 targets, screen shot the time and submit via DM to the S2 Squash Insta!
- We’ll be keeping rankings for the different age groups as well as the overall – with S2 merch on the line!
A fun addition to the day, but with a real practical benefit in learning to concentrate on a given task and exclude the distractions of the world for a few moments…